Thursday, November 26, 2009

A grateful time

I am so happy today about so many things.

My wife Karen is my rock. That is not so much a thanks as it is an OMG how did I ever deserve this.
Thank you Karen.

Her son and their family gets us through the Holidays, and it is a joy to see Andrea and Carter and Cooper!

I am also so very thankful for FOX NEWS CHANNEL and all of its shows and personalities.

I am so very very thankful for Sarah Palin and ALL the patriots like her that show us the way forward is these times.
I was not lucky enough to get an autographed copy but I am reading her book now and it is a really great read. She is such a real person and a real American, with a Capital "A".

I have to borrow words from other people most of the time when I talk about Governor Palin but this time I just want to say how happy I am for her and I hope that she runs for President in the next election.

Happy Thanksgiving all !

No comments:

Post a Comment